The 45th IHF World Hospital Congress is inviting professionals from hospitals, health service providers and healthcare organizations to submit their abstracts for a chance to showcase your work and achievements to the international healthcare community. Accepted posters will also have a chance to compete in the best poster competition at the Congress.
If you have good practices and innovations to share on the following subthemes, the deadline for oral abstracts is on 28 February 2022; while poster abstracts are accepted until 11 March 2022.
Read on to cross-check your work against the general criteria:
- Presents an experience and knowledge sharing opportunity for the global healthcare community.
- Addresses major issues of importance according to the Congress overarching theme and at least one of the sub-themes.
- Will be of practical benefit to an audience of decision-makers in charge of health service delivery organizations.
- The findings presented will generate information that could be useful in advancing global health and healthcare.
- Materials and methods are well presented and analyzed, with appropriate case studies.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
The World Hospital Congress offers exceptional sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to showcase your organization and to associate your brand with thought leadership, sector networking, and partnership development. Download the sponsorship prospectus here. PARTNER WITH US
You are receiving this email from email@example.com because you have created an account in one of the IHF's websites or subscribed to receive news and information from the IHF.
If you would prefer not to receive emails about the World Hospital Congress Call for Abstracts,
please click here to unsubscribe.
You have the right to request that your data is deleted, please click here to make a request and
we will contact you to confirm before the deletion.
For information about our data retention and privacy policies, please click here to read more.
© 2021 International Hospital Federation, P.A. Hôpital de Loëx, Route de Loëx 151,
1233 Bernex, Switzerland.